Click, click, boom. And then the document loads. 3 clicks. Every time.
No matter how many tools your team uses, no matter who happened to create the document, no matter how long it has been since you used the document.
What if you could always depend on being able to find the document that you’re looking for?
Every time you wanted a document, there would be a single place you could go to find it. There would be a single search box that worked across all your tools. A way to build your own groups of documents to organize them across all your tools at once. And even a way to predict which documents you needed next, surfacing them automatically.
- How much extra work would you get done every week?
- How much better would you feel not having to dig for documents?
- How much more impact would you make being able to focus on the work that mattered instead of frantically looking for that one document?
We can have this with a Cloud Collaboration Platform.
There’s so much time we’re all wasting every day searching, creating, sharing, modifying and organizing our documents. A Cloud Collaboration Platform should be there to handle the burden of organization so you have the time to do the work that matters.
This is why we built FYI, we saw the need for a Cloud Collaboration Platform that gave us the ability to search and organize all our documents in one place.
- Whenever you think of a document that you want, open a new Chrome tab and FYI appears.
- We predict which documents you need before you realize you need them, often showing you the exact document you need as soon as the tab opens.
- Use the FYI search box to find every document across all your tools.